My notes from the book The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. There is also a film about the same topic.
- Appreciate all the riches around you, including the riches of others. Look for wealth wherever you go, and appreciate it.
- Be clear about the amount of money you want to receive. State it and intend it! Don’t think about how much you can earn, but how much you want to receive.
- Love yourself and know that you are deserving and worthy of an abundance of money.
- Do not speak or think of the lack of money for a single second.
- Be grateful for the money you have. Appreciate it as you touch it.
- Affirm to yourself every day that you have an abundance of money, and that it comes to you effortlessly.
- Be certain that money is coming to you.
- You can completely transform any relationship, no matter what it’s like right now. (Erik: Don’t confuse that with transforming the people in relationships)
- Every single relationship you have is a reflection of how you feel inside about you. You are a magnet attracting to you all things, via the signal you are emitting through your thoughts and feelings. Every relationship you have and every interaction with every person, is a reflection of your own thoughts and feelings in that very moment.
- Make lists of hundreds and hundreds of wonderful things about you. Keep adding to it every day.
- Focus on the wonderful things in every person. Look for only those things. (Erik: Conflicts with Demartini’s advice to appreciate every aspect of a person by finding out how negatively perceived traits are helping you)
- Do not blame or criticize anybody, ever.
- Set an intention that you are going to see the best in everything and everyone.
- Make your happiness the number one thing in your life. Happiness is an inside job. (Erik: Conflicts with Demartini’s advice to search balance. Happiness is a one sided feeling and can’t persist for ever. Love and and fulfillment through balance of happiness and sadness)
- Free yourself of the responsibility of trying to make other people happy. Respect and love them enough to allow them to take care of their own happiness.
- Appreciate and love yourself in every moment you can.
- Do not expect others to behave in a way you want, so you will be happy. Release yourself forevermore and know that you alone control your happiness and it is a choice, no matter what anyone else is doing.
- Know that you are perfect right now.
- Free yourself of any past resentments or disappointments you may be holding about you.
- See yourself as completely well in your mind and visualize yourself doing things in a complete state of perfect health.
- Do not speak of your illness, or disease with others.
- Love and appreciate everything and everyone, and especially yourself.
- Know you have the power within you to heal yourself.
- Never criticize or blame yourself or anyone else for anything.
- Be grateful for the wellbeing that is coming to you.
- Be happy, knowing that in your state of happiness your body is healing itself.
- As you appreciate, as you love, as you are happy, as you are grateful, you are summoning wellbeing and it is pouring through your body and disease is vanishing in the moment.
- Laugh! Hire funny movies or recall any memories that make you laugh. Laugh your way back to health.
- Make lists every day of all the things you are grateful for, including being grateful for your healing and complete wellbeing.
- You must do whatever you can to remove your attention from disease.
- Distract yourself from thoughts of disease, and put all of your focus and attention on doing things that make you feel good.
- Make your happiness the number one thing in your life.
- Resist nothing, love everything!
- Know that there is no such thing as incurable.
- As you love completely and feel the joy within you, disease cannot exist.